Terms & Conditions
Fyberus Terms & Conditions agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “agreement"), Fyberus owned by Bright Swardson " a (after that briefly "Fyberus.com") will become a member or Fyberus.com internet users who will visit (hereinafter referred to as “users” for short.) was concluded between.
1. At Fyberus, thinking people share unique experiences. It will be equally interesting for programmers and journalists, admins and advertisers, analysts and designers, top and middle managers, owners of large companies and small firms, And also to all those for whom IT is not just two letters of the alphabet.
2. User, Fyberus.com as a member of, or Fyberus.com by visiting u, it is considered to have accepted this Agreement.
4. User Fyberus.com to add content, Content able to comment on other members, able to follow specific content, to add to favorites to be able to chat with other members on the homepage “sign-in” link “Fyberus to become a member Click ”by clicking; e-mail address, user name, first name, last name, password, and other data to be requested by logging in with your Facebook account or by entering Fyberus.com are required to be a member; reading content, sharing content, reacting to content with emoji, commenting on content with a Facebook account can be used without the need to open a membership account.
5. The membership account must not contain any data that is unlawful. An offensive userName cannot be created by pretending to be someone else, using a name belonging to any individual without permission, or provoking people.
6. The user is obliged to provide accurate and complete information for the membership account and to keep this information up-to-date.
7. User, Fyberus.com a Facebook facebook Facebook profile and the information transmitted by Facebook to the user when becoming a member, if he/she is a member with a Facebook account, Fyberus' Facebook profile Fyberus.com according to the services provided by the. The user can set which information will be accessible by Fyberus in the privacy settings on their Facebook account.
8. User, Fyberus.com it can close the registered membership account by clicking the “Delete My Membership” button in the profile settings. It can be reactivated after the membership account is closed.
9. The user has informally agreed that Fyberus may reward its members at any time for any reason, as well as unilaterally terminate its membership, temporarily or permanently close its membership account, delete information from its membership account, and in such case make no request from Fyberus.
10. Not operated by members for 1 (one) year, for 1 (one) year Fyberus.com a written or visual entry is not made or updated, membership accounts - sites may delete.
11. Fyberus.com all rights to the domain name and subdomains, including members' accounts, belong to Fyberus. Members have no rights over subdomains where membership accounts are located. Deleted membership accounts-subdomains of sites can be used by different members.
12. Fyberus.com it is forbidden to send offensive, threatening, harassing, and insulting messages to members in public or private message areas, and to upload content. Members who act in violation of this ban may be excluded from membership by Fyberus after their status is examined.
13. Fyberus.com opposite, information, data, text, photographs, video, sound clips, reviews, articles, software, scripts, graphics, simply as “content” is referred to; this content Fyberus.com’ like will be entered by a member Fyberus.com by the editors can be entered.
14. Fyberus.com content uploaded to must be accurate and up-to-date. By user Fyberus.com any content added, uploaded, created, whether shared privately or shared publicly to all users, the accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable legislation is the sole responsibility of the user.
15. Fyberus has the right to remove, edit, modify, block any content at its sole discretion without notice to the user who uploaded the content at any time and without any reason. From User-Provided Content, Fyberus.com and Fyberus are not responsible in any way. Fyberus.com has the right to remove content-pages that are contrary to its principles and the law; in such a case, the user has informally agreed that he will not make any requests from Fyberus.com.
16. Fyberus.com has the right to refuse, delay, a late publication, or not publish content, e-mail, or any message contained on its pages from the user without cause.
17. Fyberus.com except to use the services offered in, Fyberus.com is forbidden to use, imitate, modify, distribute, or store the content contained in it for other purposes. User, Fyberus.com it may not sell the content contained in it, abuse it for purposes such as advertising, and use it in a way that undermines the rights of third parties.
18. Fyberus.com no content published in any medium may be used or published in any way by third parties without the permission of the content owner.
19. User, Fyberus.com 3. it has committed that there will be no defamatory, deceptive elements, pornographic, immoral photos, insults, violence, racism, discrimination, and illegality elements that will harm the personal rights of people.
20. User, without request by Fyberus.com and/or without written consent from Fyberus.com and/or without any agreement with Fyberus Fyberus.com it cannot create ads, upload spam content with content that may be implicit advertising. Fyberus.com if the services are intended to be used for commercial purposes, please Fyberus.com contact with.
21. Fyberus.com certain areas or categories of, Fyberus.com it may make certain services used in and unilaterally set these fees.
22. Fyberus.com members are solely responsible for all actions they perform with the membership account, all content they upload, and any content and actions related to the membership account, even if their membership ends.
23. Fyberus will pay utmost attention to the security of its membership accounts. However, the information registered in the membership account and the security of the account password is at the user's position. The user should never share the information of children with third parties on the membership account. In case of a situation under the control of the User in the membership account, registration with Fyberus must be made. When the User's membership account password is seized by third parties and all kinds of malicious use, including illegal content by third parties, are taken over by the User; The manner of abuse belongs to all kinds of legal and criminal use.
24. The user cannot take actions that will prevent or make it difficult for other users and members to use Fyberus.com or that will damage or render databases or servers inoperable, damage any software, hardware or communication element, software containing a virus or any other computer code, the file cannot create, attempt to access any unauthorized system, data, password, directly or indirectly decipher the algorithms and codes in the services provided, behave in a way that will disrupt their functions, modify, convert, translate, publish on other sites without citing, messages containing legally prohibited information can not distribute content that may harm third parties such as chain mail, software viruses, send programs and / or information that will damage the information or software on other users' computers, and cannot act illegally and harm Fyberus.com. Otherwise; Fyberus reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and to make demands.
25.Fyberus means that the User acts in violation of this Agreement, the information given while using Fyberus.com or signing up to Fyberus.com is inaccurate or untrue, maliciously using the services provided on Fyberus.com or If deemed necessary, it may prevent the use of Fyberus.com or terminate its membership without any justification. In these cases, Fybrus also reserves the right to take legal action.
26.All content on Fyberus.com, including photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operating designs, logos, pictures, texts, and the Fyberus brand and Fyberus.com domain name, sub-domains, and all pages. Intellectual and industrial property rights belong to Fyberus.com have been licensed from the right holders in accordance with the laws regarding their use. Therefore; The content in question cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, disseminated, exploited by representation, or transmitted to the public by means of a sign, sound, and/or image transmission without permission from Fyberus. Otherwise; Fyberus reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and to make demands.
27.All financial rights belong to Fyberus and all photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operations, and visuals, except for personal use, copying, processing, and the internet, especially radio-television, satellite, and cable. The content cannot be broadcast via wireless broadcasting organizations or by any means including, but not limited to, sign, sound, and/or image transmission, including digital transmission.
28. Quoting the content on Fyberus.com is possible provided that it is within reasonable limits and provides a link to our site for the relevant content. The reasonable limit consists of a simple summary of the work or other content, and it should not eliminate the need to visit Fyberus.com to become familiar with the content. In any case, it is not possible to quote any of the content on Fyberus.com without the written consent of Fyberus, even if the above conditions are followed. The provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works regarding the subject are reserved.
29.The user reserves all copyrights, including the rights of processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation, sign, sound, and/or image transmission to the public, including the rights of transmission to the public, regarding the content of Fyberus.com. Irrevocably, without being limited by place, time, and medium, gives full license right free of charge. Therefore; The user can only use the content in accordance with the conditions specified in the 28th article of this Agreement. Other than these conditions, the use of the content in question is subject to the written approval of Fyberus.
30. In terms of the content that the user does not have the right to publish, it is required to provide content in accordance with the procedure in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and provided that it refers; Otherwise, the User is obliged to indemnify all direct and indirect, material and moral damages of Fyberus.com and Fyberus.
31. Fyberus makes every effort to ensure that Fyberus.com does not contain viruses and other harmful content, but if the User experiences a virus or any damage to his computer due to technical problems or other reasons, the User's computer will be or the damage to its programs) Fyberus does not have any responsibility; For this reason, no request can be made from Fyberus. The user is obliged to take the necessary precautions to avoid the aforementioned damages.
32. Fyberus may change the structure of Fyberus.com's services at any time without prior notice to the User and / or terminate the services or some features temporarily or permanently.
33. Fyberus does not guarantee that the publication and / or the services offered on Fyberus.com will be uninterrupted, although it attaches importance to the continuity of the content, services, facilities and other elements contained in Fyberus.com. In such a case, Fyberus has no responsibility.
34. In case of any data loss that may occur due to the fault of Fyberus or the third person or organizations from which Fyberus receives service, Fyberus shall not be liable; The responsibility of re-entering the lost information and data belongs to the User. Therefore; The user is recommended to take his own measures to protect his data.
35. Some of the information you provide to Fyberus by the User are compulsory information (such as e-mail addresses, IP information), and some of them are the information that the User gives to Fyberus depending on his preference or the Fyberus gives his access. Fyberus may keep this information for as long as it wishes to provide better service to its users, even if the information is deleted by you. However, Fyberus will not store IP information after its legal period.
36. Fyberus takes maximum care in keeping the User's information, but Fyberus has no responsibility in the event of unauthorized access to the system where the User data stored by Fyberus is stored, or if your information is obtained, changed, or deleted by disrupting or changing the operation of the system. Every time the user visits Fyberus.com, IP address, operating system, browser (Explorer, Chrome, etc.), connection time, duration information, and similar information are automatically recorded; It is possible for Fyberus to be used anonymously or by associating with your personal information, provided that this information obtained without the user's consent is not shared with third parties.
37.Fyberus will forward the User information to the relevant authorities in case of duly request from the official authorities.
39. Fyberus may, from time to time, include information and links on websites of third parties on Fyberus.com, in its promotional mailings or advertisements. If the User accesses other websites by clicking on these links, the sites in question or the applications of these sites are not under the control of Fyberus and this Agreement is not valid for these other accessible sites. Fyberus has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information contained in these sites and their applications. Fyberus has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information on these sites, the use of information, privacy principles, and content.
40. If the user wants to be informed about innovations and other announcements on Fyberus.com, they can register on the e-mail mailing list of Fyberus.com. In order for the user to unsubscribe from the e-mailing list, it is sufficient to make the necessary settings from the settings menu.
41. Law will be applied in the resolution of any dispute that may arise from the implementation of this Agreement;
42.The parties, in case of disputes arising from this Agreement, Fyberus' books and records and computer records (e-mail correspondence, internet traffic information, and access records [log] and similar) are valid within the meaning of accepting, declare and undertake that it will constitute a binding, conclusive, and exclusive evidence and that this article is in the nature of an Evidence Agreement.
43. The notifications to be sent by the parties to each other will be sent to the address and/or e-mail address provided by the User to Fyberus.com and the address and/or e-mail address specified by Fyberus in this Agreement. In the event that there is a change in the address and/or e-mail address notified by the user to Fyberus.com, the new address and/or e-mail address will be notified to Fyberus in writing. In case of a change in Fyberus' address and/or e-mail address, the relevant change will be transferred to this Agreement. Otherwise; The notifications to be made to the address and e-mail addresses of the User notified to Fyberus and to the address and e-mail addresses of Fyberus in this Agreement will have all legal consequences of the valid notification.
44. If any article of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the other articles of the Agreement will not be invalidated.
45. Failure of the Parties to use their rights arising from this Agreement partially or completely or to act against them will not mean that they have waived these rights in any way.
46. This Agreement can be edited and updated again as new features are added to Fyberus.com or as new suggestions are received from Fyberus.com Users, without any prior notice to the Users. Therefore, the User is recommended to review this Agreement every time they visit Fyberus.com. This document was last updated on October 9, 2020.